Restaurant, Bar, and Banquet Hall Insurance
Food and beverage establishments have special insurance requirements.
Apex has plans that cover you, your employees, and customers.
Insurance for Restaurants, Bars, and Banquet Halls
Insurance for restaurant and bar owners in Brooklyn is very different than insurance for other retail businesses, and for good reason–your needs as a restaurant, bar, or banquet hall owner are different, too. You want to be properly insured in case of broken equipment, food contamination, liability lawsuits, and more, and Apex has years of experience working in the restaurant industry to provide businesses with the best restaurant, bar, or banquet hall insurance in New York.
At Apex, our agents will get to know you and your business in order to determine what kind of insurance is necessary to protect your restaurant, bar, or banquet hall. Our connections with a wide variety of carriers allow us to get you the best policy at a competitive rate, and if you experience a loss, we’ll be right there with you to get your claim settled as soon as possible.
Some common types of restaurant, bar, and banquet hall insurance are:
- Property Insurance: Protects your property in case of fire or other events (but may not cover natural disasters like floods or earthquakes)
- Loss of Business Insurance: Protects against loss of sales due to events such as natural disasters
- General Liability Insurance: Protects you against lawsuits from things such as slips and falls or illness due to food contamination.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
- Liquor Liability: Required by many states, liquor liability helps protect you if a customer who has had too much to drink hurts himself or someone else.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Covers any company-owned cars, vans, or trucks.
Contact the Commercial Property and Casualty Specialists at Apex today.
We’re here to assure that things go right when they go wrong.